Role Models is a Developmental Program geared to creating outlets and opportunities for Middle and High School students between the ages of 13 and 19 years old. The purpose of Role Models is to:
- Implement Modeling Classes for local area schools that will build self-esteem, confidence, and encourage leadership positions.
- Educate our youth on creating peaceful resolutions to violence.
- Instill proper etiquette and respect in public settings
- Training classes in runway modeling, promotional advertisements, and television commercials.
- Create opportunities for young people to partake in community service projects and special events.
- Provide a teen board program with participating malls and retailers to produce back to school, prom, and spring-wear fashion shows.
- Support outreach programs that will inspire our youth to reach hire academically and produce positive Role Models for today’s youth to lead by example.